INSTITUTE FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE & ACCREDITATION (EQUAL)
Undiknas Graduate School always prioritizes quality, where the quality assurance process is carried out by a unit called the Institute for Quality Assurance and Accreditation (EQUAL). Institute for Quality Assurance and Accreditation (EQUAL) is an internal academic quality assurance institution established within Undiknas Denpasar. This institution works professionally in assisting Undiknas Denpasar to achieve its vision as a center of academic excellence in Region VIII Private Higher Education which is superior at the national level and also at the international level. The functions of the Undiknas Institute for Quality Assurance and Accreditation (EQUAL) are:
- Guarantee the quality of the implementation of the education sector in producing graduates who are professional, responsible, have competitiveness at the national and international levels, and are able to develop themselves.
- Guarantee the quality of research (research) and community service (community service) which are of high value and have benefits in theory development and application in society.
- Continuously increasing the improvement of the academic quality management system within Undiknas Denpasar.
Institute of Quality Assurance and Accreditation (Equal) has direct responsibility to the Rector of Undiknas. The Institute for Quality Assurance and Accreditation (EQUAL) is tasked with assisting the chancellor in planning, implementing and evaluating the quality assurance of the Tri Dharma of Higher Education, namely the quality of education, teaching and research as well as the implementation of internal accreditation.
The academic quality assurance process at Undiknas Denpasar is carried out in stages from the university level to the faculties and study programs. The Institute for Quality Assurance and Accreditation (EQUAL) is tasked with monitoring planning and controlling the academic process in the Study Program and establishing a quality assurance system in each study program so that the implementation is well organized and neatly documented. This quality assurance process is carried out through continuous monev (monitoring and evaluation) of the teaching and learning process. One of the activities carried out by the Institute for Quality Assurance and Accreditation (EQUAL) is checking student attendance and lecture minutes. Besides that, it also conducts an analysis of the results of lecturer evaluations by students which are carried out for each subject. The results of the analysis are then used to make improvements to always improve the quality of the teaching and learning process. Institute for Quality Assurance and Accreditation (EQUAL) which is proven to work professionally in order to guarantee quality within Undiknas Denpasar, in 2012 has won the title as a national model Quality Assurance Institution (Decree of Higher Education No. 25/HK /2012).
This agency aspires to become a professional internal academic quality assurance institution to assist Denpasar National Education University in achieving its vision as a Center of Excellence Academic in Private College Region VIII that is considered nationally .
To achieve these goals, Quality Assurance Agency is responsible for carrying out the following missions:
- Encouraging human resources within the Denpasar National University of Education so that they always have awareness and responsibility for a culture of academic quality,
- Improve the competence of Quality Assurance Agency continuously in handling academic quality assurance in a professional, friendly and authoritative, competence
- Encouraging the creation, development and continuous maintenance of an academic quality assurance system within the Denpasar National University of Education.
- Ensuring the quality of the implementation of education to produce graduates who are professional, responsible, able to compete at the national level and able to develop themselves,
- Ensuring the quality of research (research) and social services (community service) that are meaningful and beneficial to society at the national level,
- Improving the continuous improvement of the academic quality management system within the Denpasar National University of Education.
In carrying out its duties, the Quality Assurance Agency always upholds the following values:
- Openness (Transparency)
- The definition of quality in general is compliance with standards, compliance with the expectations of stakeholdersor fulfillment of promises that have been made. academic standards. The achievement of this goal concerns aspects of input, process, and output as well as values and degrees of excellence, excellence, and excellence.
- The quality of education at UNDIKNAS is proactive in the sense that UNDIKNAS graduates are able to continuously adapt to developments in science and technology as well as socio-cultural realities that continue to develop dynamically. The quality of education at UNDIKNAS also includes aspects of administrative services, facilities/infrastructure, organization, and management that can meet the expectations of the academic community and society (both students' parents, graduate users, and the wider community).
- The academic quality assurance system at UNDIKNAS is designed and implemented to guarantee the quality of the academic degrees awarded.
- This means that the quality assurance system must be able to guarantee that graduates will have the competencies set out in the Study Program Specifications. Thus the university also guarantees that students will get the learning experience as promised in the study program specifications.
Quality Assurance Agency Work Documents
|Standar Operational Procedure (SOP) Pascasarjana Undiknas||Download|
|Bagan Alir SOP Pascasarjana Undiknas||Download|
|Manual Mutu Pascasarjana Undiknas||Download|
|Standar Mutu Jurusan Pascasarjana Undiknas||Download|
|Buletin LPM Quanas||Download|
|MONEV UAS Pascasarjana Undiknas.xls||Download|
|Laporan Pengukuran Kepuasan Mahasiswa Pascasrjana Undiknas||Download|